Available for weekly takeovers, usually Friday to Friday, Longueville House is a welcoming unpretentious Historic Manor House at the heart of a large and energetic estate, surrounded by parklands, wild flower meadow, orchards and vigorous gardens. This elegantly maintained Country House Home is the epitome of stylish country living and is home to William & Aisling O'Callaghan your Hosts, who occupy a part of, so are on hand looking after things, keeping a keen eye on the property and their business. This charming residence usually accommodates from 12 guests and stretches to 26 guests if more bedrooms are required.
Bed & Continental Buffet Breakfast comes as standard in Longueville and is included in the rate and served family style, same pre-arranged time each morning, setting guests up for the day.
In exclusive hire mode, the house runs more informally, relaxed, service is pared back but professional.
Should guests require additional meal plan services such as lunch, dinner, afternoon teas, picnics, this can be prearranged at time of booking and is provided by our small in-house team. A fabulous opportunity to book Your Host, Owner and Private French Trained Chef William O’Callaghan who cooks sublimely!
Please email us directly to discuss your requirements and let us help you organise your stay.
Longueville House - Exclusive Hire
Up to 13 Double Bedroom come with this Exclusive Hire Residence Package (B&B Provided)
Two night minimum stay policy applies. Please call us directly to discuss shorter or longer stays.
The House -
Large South Facing Reception Rooms - Drawing Room with Open Log Fire, Breakfast and Dining Rooms
Smaller Drawing Room with Gas Fire, TV & Board Games
Well stocked Library and Bookcases around the House
On-site Amenities, Outdoor
* Games Shed (Snooker, Table Football, Table Tennis)
* 403 acres of private grounds to explore
* Private fly-fishing on-site for Salmon & Trout (March - September)
* 30 Acres of Apple Orchards - on site cidery and Apple Brandy Distillery
* Summer Blooming Wild Flower Meadow
* 3 Acre Walled Kitchen Garden for Food & Gardening Enthusiasts
* Lots of Picnic Spots, Rugs, Cushions, Picnic Baskets provided
* South Facing, Deck Chair Strewn Lawn with Spectacular Views
* Badminton, Volleyball, Kubb Rules, Rounders, Lawn Croquet available
On-site Activities (Supplementary charge applies)
* Fly Fishing with Ghillie, Half day with Tuition/Equipment /Picnic lunch.
* 90 Minute Falconry Demonstration on the Lawn
* Orchard & Distillery Tours with Tastings of Longueville House Ciders & Apple Brandy & Local Cheese Tasting Board
* 90 Minute Morning Cookery Demonstration by Chef/Owner William O'Callaghan
* Formal Afternoon Tea in the Drawing room
* Afternoon Audience with an Expert - An expert discussion presented on a certain topic such as – Nature, History, Antiquities, Art, Literature, Georgian Etiquette, etc..
On-site Additional Experiences (Some supplementary charge applies)
* May – July, Dawn Chorus or Evening Chorus Walks with Ornithologist
* Autumn Mushroom Foray with Mycologist
* Bioblitz of Longueville - Biodiversity of Plants and Lower plants
* Tai Chi workshop
* Yoga Workshop
* Knitting Workshop
* Art Appreciation & Class
* Antiques Appreciation with Expert
* Hosts (W&A) Escort group for a drink in a local Traditional Irish pub by bus, mix with the locals!
Sight Seeing – Within an hour’s drive of Longueville House
* Annesgrove Gardens. 30 mins drive.
* Blarney Castle, Blarney House & Grounds. 25 mins drive.
* Charlesfort Kinsale. 1 hour 10 mins drive.
* Cork City Gaol. 30 mins drive.
* Cork English Market. 30 mins drive.
* Doneraile Court & Park. 20 mins drive.
* Jameson Experience Midleton. 55 mins drive.
* Killarney. 55 mins drive.
* Lough Gur. 50 mins drive.
* Nano Nagle Centre, Cork. 30 mins drive.
* Old Head Signal Tower Lusitania Museum 1 hour 15 mins drive.
* Spike Island Trip. One Hours drive.
* Titanic Experience Cobh. 50 mins drive.
Local Interests – Within 25 mins drive of Longueville House
Should your party require more bedroom space, we can accommodate an additional 10 guests in The Courtyard Mews located behind the main house. Additional charges apply. Please note The Courtyard Mews, a stand alone, self catering property and is regularly let to small groups who share the grounds within the estate but who do not have access to the main house.
* Ballyhass Activity & Wake Park. 10 mins drive. * Donkey Sanctuary Liscarroll. 25 mins drive. * Hike local mountain Mount Hillary. 15 mins drive. * Island Wood Country Trails. 25 mins drive. * Downhill cycling / hiking in The Ballyhoura Mountains. 30 mins drive. * Horse Riding may be pre booked with Eden Hill Riding Farm. 5 mins drive.
Enquiries Email email@example.com or call us on 022-47156